Since 2012 the Worcestershire County Card Scheme is available free of charge to all men and boys who are members of any golf club affiliated to the Worcestershire Union of Golf Clubs which participates in the scheme. Players must hold a current CDH number.
There are two types of County Cards, both of which are equally valid:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD A DIGITAL COUNTY CARD
Obviously. you only need to go through the installation process once, and then the card is there forever, provided you remain a member of a Worcestershire affiliated club.
Should any card holder or club have any problems with county cards, they should contact the County Secretary via email email@example.com or by telephone 07463 687901.
If you have moved between Worcestershire Clubs then your existing plastic Card, CDH number and details are still valid and you can continue to use your existing card. However, you may wish to download a new Digital County Card, which will include your current home club details.
If you are new to the Union then we welcome you to our County by providing you with a free Digital County Card. Your club secretary will have details on how you can download a card, or you can follow the instructions shown above.
We wish all card holders enjoyable days visiting new venues assisted by the Green fee savings which only card holders enjoy.
33 counties now reciprocate, allowing you to visit over 1300 golf clubs
1. Play is normally restricted Monday to Friday (Public holidays are usually excluded). However some clubs do offer a weekend rate.
2. Card Holders must telephone to confirm that it is convenient to play on a particular day before visiting another Club.
3. Card Holders must be current members of participating Worcestershire Clubs and have a CONGU handicap.
4. The Card is not transferable and it must be produced on arrival at the Club being visited. Anyone querying acceptance of either style of County Card should be referred to The County Website for more information.
5. The Card cannot be used in conjunction with a Golf Society, Team or Organised Party unless the Club being visited has given prior agreement.
6. The Scheme Rules may vary slightly in other Counties, please check when booking.